Horizon – THE cloud-based phone service for your business
Horizon is a hosted business telephone service that resides in the cloud rather than your office. It provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities accessed through an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximize their productivity.
The benefits of Horizon
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the costbenefits of IP telephony including free calls to UK 01,02, 03 and 07. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you also benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features as standard that allow your organization to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstance
Who is Horizon aimed at?
Horizon is capable of serving hundreds of employees, so is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective in organisations that have more than one site working together. Here are some examples of how Horizon is often used:
Dynamic businesses that want flexibility
Businesses with employees who are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both) or their colleague. If they miss a call they can pick up their voicemail no matter where they are.
Ideal for multi-sites
The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Horizon connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and mobiles, and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
Organisations that prefer outsourcing and Opex
Hosted on your behalf, there are no expensive maintenance or running costs and you only pay for what you use.
Organisations that need a business continuity solution
In the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
Improving customer contact
Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Training and monitoring
Horizon provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of a mouse.
Working as part of a team
- N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
- Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
- Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with
- Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
Improving your company image
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
- Get your messages across with Music on Hold
- Avoid your calls being passed on and on with
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
- Enhance your brand by uploading your company logo and specific adverts
- CLI Flexibility to allow you to present any number you have permission to call on behalf of
Ensuring security and preventing fraud
- Use Call History to view all calls made, received and missed
- Bar unapproved call types with Call Barring
- Allow access to phones using Authorisation Codes
- Last Number Redial for convenient repeat dialing
- Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user
interface or client
- Assign calls to cost centers using Account Codes
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- No more unwanted calls with Anonymous Call
Rejection or Selective Call Rejection
- Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
- Call your colleagues when they are free using Busy
- Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
- Company directory available from the handset and up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
Mobile and flexible working
- Manage incoming calls effectively with Call
- Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
- Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
- Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and
- Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by
- Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
- Use your number and profile on any phone, anywhere with Remote Office
Small office deployments with 4 users and internet from £100 per month with inclusive handsets and UK minutes
Call us Now for a free demo – 01625 466600